[SML] Rosco Vapour Fogger

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Wed Feb 17 20:07:48 UTC 2016

I mentioned this on the FB site, but I like the Look Solutions Viper NT
fog machine and the Unique hazer.  We bought these to replace older
LeMaitre machines, which had worked fine for us but were getting obsolete
(G150 fogger & G300 fogger/hazer).  The new machines are smaller, lighter,
have great output, are easy to work with and have been maintenance free.
We¹ve had good luck with customer service as well, through the course of
looking at the machines and getting accessories (there are a lot, and
they¹re nice).

We didn¹t do this, but if you have access through a rental house or
similar to the machines you¹re looking at, get them side by side in your
space so you can check their output, noise level etc.

- Jim Dougherty
ATD, Middlebury College Theatre Department