[SML] DMX IRIS

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Feb 18 21:24:07 UTC 2016

I’ve got 4 of the Rosco unit (205 74500 0000).

I’ve had an issue with the internal power supply failing, but I recognize that I leave mine powered up 10 months of the year.

I like the direct DMX in, and direct 15 amp power in.  Speed is good for programming, but not really up to being a great effect of really fast opening closing for a Rock n Roll show.

Addressing is digital (first 1 I bought had rotary dials  **Gasp**) and you can change whether 0 DMX is open or close.

You can turn off the LED display (off, low, high).

You can also unplug the DMX/power, and use it as a manual iris.

I have them in 750w S4s.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>