[SML] DMX IRIS

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:45:31 UTC 2016

By and far the city theatrical ones are the best that I've used. I've also got a handful of Apollo irises but they are a pain to get into the lights all the way due to screw placement and I'm starting to have some issues with them making a lot of noise if I don't rebuild them.

The city theatrical units also screw into place on the source four which is awesome as far as I'm concerned. They're also wicked fast at opening and closing and close quite small.

Hope this helps!

PJ