[SML] For any aspiring writers on the list

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:03:40 UTC 2016

I had the opportunity to read and review this book for the author. To my surprise, the book was not a come on or lead in to some scam but a practical roadmap describing a straightforward path to self publishing. It's a free download until the 22nd at Amazon. I would encourage anyone considering publishing to check it out.

Oh... I get nothing out of posting this besides the good feeling of maybe helping out someone who wants to be a published author.

Laters,

Paul 1

Sent from my iPad