[SML] Looking for an App writer

James Smith jds at theatrewireless.com
Sat Feb 27 13:41:08 UTC 2016

I am also interested in finding an app writer, ideally cross platform
iPhone and Android.

Jim
RC4 Wireless

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Can anyone point me to a person/company who can write an App for me?  I’d
> like to have a basic calendar App for my upcoming NATEAC conference.
>
> Please respond privately unless you think the info will be of use to the
> group.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill S.
>
> bill at sapsis-rigging.com
> http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
> +1.267.278.4561   mobile
> +1.215.228.0888   x206

------------------------------
James David Smith, President and Chief Product Developer
*RC4 Wireless* / Soundsculpture Incorporated
<http://www.theatrewireless.com/>
13604 Heathwood Court, Raleigh, NC, 27615, USA
Office 919-229-9953 | Skype rc4jds
<https://www.facebook.com/RC4Wireless>  <https://twitter.com/RC4Wireless>
*Live Life Untethered.*™

2014 LDI New Product Award - Honorable Mention. Learn More
<http://www.lightingandsoundamerica.com/news/story.asp?ID=-QWMZUD>.
2014 PLASA Award for Innovation. Learn More
<http://www.lightingandsoundamerica.com/news/story.asp?ID=-NPE7D0>.
2009 ABTT Lighting Product of the Year. Learn More
<http://www.lsionline.co.uk/news/story/RC4-Wireless-wins-ABTT-Lighting-Product-of-the-Year/OLKSEI>
.

All prices and specification are subject to change without notice.
We have done our best to ensure accuracy, but we cannot
be responsible for errors or omissions.