[SML] London

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 3 06:01:03 UTC 2016

Daughter #1 going to London soon  for two weeks.  She's looking at transit passes.   I haven't been there in years (and even more since  I bought a pass).  What's best for her?  7 day pass?  She's staying in zone two.   Landing and leaving Gatwick.     Best way to buy?

also...any theatre ideas for her ....cheap, of course, she a grad student---which is why she's going in the middle of January and really cheap ticket  on Norwegian Air

I'm sure she'll be at the National to see Shawn's "Evening at the Talk House".   She worked with him on "Designated Mourner" at the Public  in NYC.

Thanks

DickA