[SML] London

Jared Fortney jared.fortney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 16:04:50 UTC 2016

My standard advice for cheap tix in London is to go to the box office and
ask for same day tickets. This has worked well for me both Januarys I've
spent in London. This will not work for the most popular shows. There are
day-of lotteries for most of those.

A certain Canadian circus will be starting its yearly appearance at the
Royal Albert Hall in a couple weeks. If she wants to do the RAH tour, go a
few days before opening and she can watch part of the load-in from the
Queen's Box.  I wish I had access to a ticket discount, but it's not my
show.

For transport, Oyster card is the way to go.

Hope she has a good trip!

-Jared