[SML] Kabuki Drop Systems

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Jan 4 15:29:57 UTC 2016

Using pneumatics and off-the-shelf bits and pieces, plus some welding, the
students at SUNY Fredonia fabricated such a device very cost-effectively
that worked very well and quite quietly. I'm copying the department TD with
this note in hopes that he might get back to you. I don't think he is on
this list. Good luck with your project.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile