[SML] Over Yonder

James D Smith, RC4 Wireless jds at theatrewireless.com
Wed Jan 6 14:23:58 UTC 2016

Alarms/reminders can go off without a connection.  Just as annoying as
contact from the outside world.

Jim
RC4

James David Smith
RC4 Wireless / Soundsculpture Incorporated
Office 919-229-9953 | Skype rc4jds

All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
We have done our best to ensure accuracy, but we cannot
be responsible for errors or omissions.