[SML] Greenery

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 7 19:21:37 UTC 2016

Do any of you have a favorite vendor for leaves, branches, flowers and all things green?  I've used saveoncrafts.com<http://saveoncrafts.com/> before but was curious as to what other vendors some of you may prefer.

I'm getting ready for a production of Fences and need to make a tree and wanted some other supporting greens.

Thanks in advance,

Keith Newman
Technical Director
Cleveland Heights High School

you're in Cleveland....go down to Autograph Foliages on 3631 Perkins....just a short drive down the hill.  It's mostly plastic....... a nice compromise of good looking but not too expensive.

http://autographfoliages.com/Home.aspx

DickA
Cornell U  (one time TD at Great Lakes Theatre Festival)