[SML] Theft

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Jan 7 19:29:43 UTC 2016

I just received a call from a customer, one of our custom neon pulsers
was stolen in transit (transit company verified it wasn't lost, they
have the empty box).  It's not labeled as to what it is, but when you
turn it on our company name comes up on the LCD display for a while
before it goes to the main menu.

Attached is a picture of an older version, the missing one looks similar
but is physically bigger ("More Power!").

If anyone sees this, please let me know.  That's presuming the culprit
hasn't electrocuted him/her self.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886