[SML] Read the sign

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jan 11 15:25:56 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 7:14 AM, Nigel Worsley via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> It is indeed an I beam, you get a good look at it in this video:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3MUqRRlNmk
>
> That one also show how badly smashed up some of the trucks get.

I've seen gobs of videos from this site, and lately this site's been
on the newses.... but I had never noticed the "sacrificial" i-beam -
makes a lot of sense. I had wondered if the railroad that owns that
trestle was out there on a daily basis, checking for trestle twist...

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com