[SML] Read the sign

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Mon Jan 11 20:51:24 UTC 2016

Yep, there is one of those at end of our block here.  It is a group of three train bridges, the middle one is the lowest.  The outer bridges are painted with 4' high yellow letter, there are chains hanging down.  Still every couple months : Boom.. My wife thinks I make it up to explain why I late picking her up.

Barney Simon
JC Hansen Co.