[SML] Read the sign

Lou Poppler loupoppler at cableone.net
Tue Jan 12 00:15:57 UTC 2016

----- Philip via Stagecraft Johnson <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> I remember the penske rental in Lansing Michigan having pictures of a
> crunched truck that went under the train trestle in lansing.   Seeing the
> truck folded and the warning  was pretty convincing.

IIRC this is South Pennsylvania street, and well marked....(Hi Phil!)

When I was in Calgary last year, I think I drove (my Highlander)
under a bridge marked "Low Clearance -- 6 Feet".  We made it OK,
but I wondered later how that could even be legal.
Not especially aggressive signage either, that I can remember.

--
Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad.--(Fortune)