[SML] Read the sign

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Tue Jan 12 12:57:54 UTC 2016

They don't normally.  Although there are exceptions.  For instance the
Hatch Shell only has access from Storrow, and there is one specific lane
a truck can use to get to it, and then after calling for an escort from
the state troopers drive into a curb cut and use the pedestrian walks to
get to the shell.  The path out uses the pedestrian walks under the
trees to get past the Fiedler bridge, then you can get onto storrow and
take the very next exit to get onto truck legal streets.
There are also a couple of locations on MIT that are only accessable via
Memorial drive.  So you have to carefully plan your route, and usually
have a police detail officer directing traffic there.

--Dale