[SML] LED Pars, pro/con of your fav units please

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:09:26 UTC 2016

Scott –

I used RUSH PAR 2s on my last few installs and have been pretty happy – considering the price-point and client expectation.

Pros:

- Price.

- Color range (mentioned because of the limited range of the similar ETC fixture).

- Intensity.

- Zoom.

- Ability to daisy-chain power and data.  (I know…somewhat standard but some fixtures at this price-point don’t include this.)

- Martin support.

Cons:

- Yoke is supposed to function as a floor stand and the shape really isn’t appropriate for that.

- The yoke-to-fixture mounting hardware is a little sketchy.

Hope that helps…

C. Andrew Dunning

Landru Design

-