[SML] Fire effect onstage

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:21:36 UTC 2016

Awhile ago I managed to set myself on fire (first time in over 50 years of smoking... something I certainly am not proud of, cigarettes being one of the top three worst choices I made in my life). In any event, what we saw was smoke... not flame. Think of mini-forgers ($$$) or a "vaping" unit. Some of those have quite a bit output. There's also a A/B smoke material/fluid but I seem to remember that it was rather unpleasant to breathe. Also, check out "Zero toys". They make several inexpensive toy foggers.

And, as has been mentioned, there's always acting.

Laters,

Paul 1

Sent from my iPad