[SML] Really cheap makeup

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 23:17:44 UTC 2016

> my community theatre has done is to make friends with people who
> sell make-up.  That way we can get samples that last for the lenth of time
> that we need & not have to worry about storage.

> Clay Ross

In my case, I think I was just hunting for something to investigate and hopefully also to save money. In the case of the local community theater I am have been involved with, they require the actors to provide their own straight makeup. They recommend a pro-level basic kit, but also accept street makeup.  The character work is normally done by a pro-level volunteer who has their own fairly extensive kit.  But, I have been experimenting with other sources than the pro-level brands.

-Joe