[SML] 208 pipe mounted dimmer packs?

Lou Poppler loupoppler at cableone.net
Sun Jan 17 22:45:01 UTC 2016

----- Scott C. Parker via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Are there any pipe mounted packs that would take 208 in and split out to 6 circuits of 120 out?> I'm thinking about running 208 out to movers in a rig and having a few remote packs mounted out on the truss.
Years ago, we had 10 or 12 of  Rosco  IPS-DB-2403 portable dimmer packs.
These had cheeseborough pipe hangers, L21-20 connector for 208Y120V input,
5 pin DMX in/pass-thru, and 3 2400w outputs on 2P+G connectors.

Sturdy and configurable, we used them hard, and liked them.
Unfortunately no longer made, and the brand absorbed into Philips borg,
but sometimes you might find used units on the market.
I believe there are something similar available from ETC now.

--
Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad.--(Fortune)