[SML] advice for LED Ellipsoidals?

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue Jan 19 21:30:49 UTC 2016

Saw the press release, and video (cute).

But it's only white.  I'm looking for colour ellipsodials.  I'm curious how well it dims when the power source is dimming, and how the electronics deal with that.  I'm assuming ETC has the figured out, but I'm still curious as to their solution.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca