[SML] Mirrors

stagecraft at allaboutprops.com stagecraft at allaboutprops.com
Mon Jul 11 21:19:29 UTC 2016

Does anyone have a good visual (no live flames even if they are small)
solution for the opening and closing moments of Mirrors.

It requires a simple Match lighting. We are recommending reliance on the
sound cue, but would like to give them a visual on-stage as well.

Thanks.

Ted Morrow
Keeper of Stuff
Tucker, GA 30084