[SML] Job Posting: Stitcher at Syracuse Stage

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Mon Jul 18 23:41:07 UTC 2016

Hey gang!

We have a sudden opening for a stitcher here in the Costume Shop.  Here's the "official ad":

Costume Stitchers: Syracuse Stage, a leading LORT theatre affiliated with Syracuse University, is accepting resumes for a Costume Stitchers. Successful candidates will have several years' experience in professional theatre. Candidates must be able to manage time well and work effectively with students and professionals in a fast paced environment. Send cover letter, resume and recommendations to Don Buschmann, Syracuse Stage, 820 East Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY 13210.  E-mail: dgbuschm at syr.edu<mailto:dgbushm at syr.edu>. ?

I don't know much more than it's an August? to April/May? seasonal gig here in Syracuse, NY.  If there are questions, I'd be happy to pass them along to Gretchen Darrow-Crotty our Costumer.

Thanks,

dave B.

David M. Bowman
Master Electrician/Adj. Professor