[SML] L&E mini Strips Replacement

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:06:50 UTC 2016

unfortunately all of that CIF funding is specifically earmarked.

new floor in the Studio Theatre

complete replacement of ClearComm in both venues

Cyc and Scrim replacement

small line items for sound and lighting

Security cams

50”  HD monitors and programming system for lobbies . .

etc
etc
etc

plus given the depth of my main venue . . the cyc electric is only 12” from the cyc batten

i really don’t have any reasonably priced choice at that distance than MR 16 strips . .

double trunion above . . single on the deck

18 , 6’ units in total