[SML] Leviton Dimming Racks?

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:38:06 UTC 2016

The I series was simply a metal version of the ENR, as in many regards
Sensor is, also bring a Cunningham design.

FWIW I designed an upgrade on a D192 system - all new electronics - and it
cost about $50K versus the quote to replace with Sensor at $400K. They are
very happy. Your SSR packs, chokes, circuit breakers and sheet metal around
them are probably fine.