[SML] Leviton Dimming Racks?

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:12:48 UTC 2016

Where did you get the electronic package? I've looked for that kind of thing but not found anything like the retrofit kits you can get for older CD80 stuff. There are minor airflow issues
that I think are resolvable with the racks, but the modules themselves, apart from a few dead power cubes, are still pretty robust.

The 3 year old quote was about $300k. I imagine that for that kind of $$$ we could convert to LED for similar money, with potential long term power savings. I'd love that, but I'm also realistic about the cost saving option of replacing the control electronics if that is an option.

RG