[SML] Automating Single-purchase

Ben Thoron SML bthoronsml at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:08:37 UTC 2016

We automate our single purchase systems using both the standard winch,
just as Bruce suggests, and simply replace the handline with wire rope
and do the three to 4 wraps around a dedicated drum placed directly in
the space normally occupied by the floor block.

I can send picture if you email me.

Ben Thoron

bthoron at theoldglobe.org