[SML] Job opening in South Texas for a Design teacher

Tom Grabowski tegrabowski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:16:29 UTC 2016

After 36 years at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
(perviously the University of Texas-Pan American and Pan American
University), I am following my wife to SUNY Potsdam in the fall where
I have accepted a visiting position in the department of Theatre and
Dance. There is now a one year position open in the department of
Theatre/Television/Film. It is located on the Edinburg campus in South
Texas. Go to https://careers.utrgv.edu and search for theatre.
   We just last week installed $53,000.00 of new ETC lighting
equipment to replace most of the 30 year old fixtures.  Colorsource
PARs, S4 Ellipsoidals, fresnels and wireless DMX.
I would say more but am about to get on a plane to New Zealand for a 3
week trip. and internet connection is iffy

--
__
Tom Grabowski