[SML] Rockets- onstage use

Randy Porter randy.1611 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:22:06 UTC 2016

You could use an air-pressure rocket with 1 or 2L bottles like this one
http://www.instructables.com/id/water-rocket-launcher/

Without water, at 60psi, they'll fly well.  You may have to modify the
release mechanism a bit.

You didn't mention a budget, so obviously I assume 'as cheap as possible'

How does the musical compare to the movie?

Our upcoming musical production of the much loved movie "October Sky"

--
What was a policeman, if not a civilian with a uniform and a badge? ....
once policemen stopped being civilians the only other thing that they could

capitalggeek.wordpress.com