[SML] Up coming project

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 23:30:09 UTC 2016

I continue on, city on/city off, with The Lion King National Tour. We are just find swing up a month in Madison, WI, where I got to visit with several list members, including Kristie RC and David Fox. David and I traded tours of our job sites, which was very fun. I actually had 4 different tours for various ETC folks, one of whom took the opportunity to propose to his girlfriend on our stage. (She said yes, much to all our relief).

My next city is Minneapolis in July, and my husband and I are planning a Mount Rushmore/Badlands trip after that, to see the sights, and to knock the last two states off my list! North Dakota will finally be 50 for me!

After that it's back to the show for San Diego, then San Francisco for a few months over The Holidays. I hope everyone is staying busy. And if anyone has a lead on some rental housing in SF, I'm all ears.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrictrician
The Lion King National Tour