[SML] Up coming project

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:10:42 UTC 2016

On 5 June 2016 at 00:30, June Abernathy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> My next city is Minneapolis in July, and my husband and I are planning a
> Mount Rushmore/Badlands trip after that,

​Rushmore is a must-see of course - I was extremely surprised to discover
it was much smaller scale than I had always presumed, thinking that the
scale used in North By Northwest was incorrect - in fact it was probably
bang on.  The Badlands are absolutely amazing!​

to see the sights, and to knock the last two states off my list! North
> Dakota will finally be 50 for me!

​Congrats!​

​C-)​

--