[SML] Up coming project

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Sun Jun 5 10:53:32 UTC 2016

June,
It is well worth getting up real early to watch the sun come up in Badlands
National Park.  My son and I spent the night in Wall but got up in the dark
to drive a half hour to get to the east entrance for sunrise. You'll likely
have lots of wild fauna keeping you company that time of day! Good travels!
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile