[SML] Low Voltage LED fixture w/ Wireless Dimmer/Wireless DMX

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:50:26 UTC 2016

And contrary to common sense, they call their controller "WiFly Battery"
instead of Transmitter. Makes for confusion when trying to order a
replacement battery for the WiFLY units themselves.

"I need a price for a replacement WiFLY Battery please."       Pause for
reply.    "What?!? How much?!? That's an expensive battery."

I've not yet needed to ask for a replacement battery for the WiFLY Battery
itself. I'm thinking about recording that conversation. :-)

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician