[SML] Unison 1.9.0 software

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:41:01 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 9:16 PM, Bill Conner via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> It use to be available to end users. I always use to include it in the
> spec. Maybe 10+ years ago

Yeah, I had my copy about 15+ years ago when I was at the Murrow HS in
Brooklyn. Built several alternate room layouts and had to fix a few issues
here and there. Also spent some time with ETC Tech support. They were
great. Found some issues with the file from the installation tech. Glad I
had a real copy of light manager.

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician