[SML] Building Risers

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:05:52 UTC 2016

lots of experience building sprung floors for ballet companies /  studios up and down the east coast . .

but this has to be a temp stage . .  4 x 8’s ( probably coffin locked )  for flamenco

i’m thinking a top surface of hardwood tongue and groove . . over ply . .

want it to “ring” nicely .  . .

don’t think lots of folks have had to build temp / portable staging specifically for flamenco . . and I think I can come up
with a good “formula”   but was curious if anyone out there had by chance actually built one specifically for this purpose . .