[SML] Flamenco Floor

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:47:10 UTC 2016

This resembles TAP DANCE floors that I have laid out, except for No Sound
Deadening beneath the floor and the use of Microphones appropriate for
castanets and tap shoes, which I mic wirelessly. I never considered myself
a Cobbler until I had to mike each tap shoe separately! The audience,
mostly composed of dance affectionados, loved it. Furthermore, was rewarded
well by the Dancers (unnecessary, as I produced the show!)
/s/ Richard