[SML] Lighting Inventories

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:29:07 UTC 2016

I'm playing with the new feature in Lightwright that puts lights into
family groups. Thus, I can have 78 unit bodies and then various quantities
of barrels as well. Looks like this:
Leko: 78
S4-19  27
S4-26  22

and so on.

What I've not figured out yet is dealing with body S4 lamp and LED bodies
sharing the same lenses. That's next. Screen shot attached.

hth, Scott