[SML] Resilient Floor

Booth, Dennis G boothd at uncsa.edu
Wed Jun 22 20:31:28 UTC 2016

Howdy, folks.

I've been tasked with estimating costs for the installation of a sprung/resilient floor for an existing room. The intended use for the room is as an opera/theatre rehearsal room. The existing floor is lino tile over concrete. The room size is roughly 1,500-2,000 sq. ft. The resilient floor can be either permanent or semi-permanent installation; can be wall to wall or "float" with ramps.

I could use recommendations on manufacturers/ vendors. it will be a state contract purchase here in North Carolina, so will need several vendors to bid on the project. A turn-key solution would be ideal.

Thoughts, hive mind? Thanks in advance.

Dennis Gill Booth

Assistant Dean - Professor, Scenic Technology

School of Design and Production
University of North Carolina School of the Arts