[SML] Oh great SML mind...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Jun 24 23:49:31 UTC 2016

On 06/24/2016 04:00 PM, Ray Gibson via Stagecraft wrote:
> Someone who wants to hack your paypal account and sell it on the dark
> web would need your password AND your phone -- something that's
> unlikely to happen at the same time.

Actually, I find that very likely.  You browser probably has the
password memorized and sync'd between devices, so someone stealing your
phone has all your passwords AND your phone.

It's like everyone using the last 4 digits of your SSN for security, as
if that's hard to find.  Besides, hack one site and now they've got your
SSN which is the same "second factor" that everyone else uses.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand