[SML] LED CYC LIGHTS

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:52:44 UTC 2016

While I don't have them, I did a demo with the Altman SpectraCyc units
and was very impressed with them.  It's nice that they behave as a
traditional cyc cell and give more even coverage IMHO than the strip
style ones like the Color Force units. (Which are also amazing, just
not as good in this particular use)

Jason