[SML] LED CYC LIGHTS

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Wed Mar 2 14:01:17 UTC 2016

> ColorForce strips all the way.

+1 on the Colorforce.

I have 14 CF12's spaced across the batten.  Color mixing is excellent and I can get a great white out of it.

54'wx20'hproscenium.  18' typical trim.  22' x 50' white cyc typically 40'x18' showing.  I can get full coverage with the units evenly spaced over the 40' about 2' away and above.  We are doing our first show with an RP downstage of the units.  It is only 14' h x 45'w and the units are about 4' behind but it looks AWESOME.  Units are pricey in the $1100 range but they are well worth the money.  I did get most of them as B-stock or used so they ranged from $600-$800 a piece for me.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School