[SML] : roof question

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Mar 3 02:44:09 UTC 2016

On 03/02/2016 06:38 PM, Bill Sapsis via Stagecraft wrote:
> New England?  A theatre roof?
>
> Rubber membrane.
>
> Costs more. Lasts longer.
>
> Metal roofs are for barns and my house. I like the sound it makes in the rain
>
> Bill S

So, a giant condom over the building?

Rain sounds nice in on a home.

When we were getting a new roof on our home we looked into metal but it
didn't meet the fire codes here (parts of California are tinder with the
droughts and the grasses the missionaries brought here). We wound up
with premium asphalt shingles.  Not thrilled with the venting system
they installed, but the roof is holding well.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand