[SML] Chain Motor Help...

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:08:54 UTC 2016

I thought static loads required a safety factor of 7:1 and dynamic loads
required a safety factor of 10:1 (I took Mr. Glerum's class years ago).

And I'm working a home town parade tomorrow, after which there will be BBQ
(but no beer).

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

-Phil

"Quini, quidi, quici" - I came, I saw, I played a little quidditch.