[SML] PDX Swilling!!

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Sat Mar 5 01:57:06 UTC 2016

I have a show opening the 13th, which means I will be thirsty about then.

Hey, Pacific North-Wetters! Drop your donuts and pay attention.

Check your calendars for mid-May. I'll be bringing the Troika tour of
"Annie" (may G*d help me) into the Keller Center, pre-rig is May 16,
load-in/open the 17th and playing that week, thru the 22nd. This is
the closing week of this year's legs of the tour, so I might be able
to have breakfast Monday the 23rd before flying home...

I hearby invoke Rigger's Perogative to summon a meeting of Sojourner's
Chapter #1 of the SML Drinking Club With A Theatre Problem, Northwest
Division, to take place some evening between the 17th and the 22nd. I
leave it to others to set the final day/date for swilling.

This, I hear, will be our final time to break booze together within
the hallowed halls of the Veritable Quandary, may it live forever in
our hearts and minds.

What say ye?

--
Dave Vick