[SML] Cheap CYD & Invoice # tees.

Bruce Cooper bruce at ledworklights.com
Mon Mar 7 02:23:55 UTC 2016

Hey folks:

  Many years ago I printed a bunch of t-shirts for folks on the list to
purchase and wear.  I was quite literally going thru boxes in my closet
when I found some stowaways.

  First person to throw $5+shipping [or pick it up in person if you're near
chicago] at me can have a tee.

  Available (1) XL and (1) 2XL.  White lettering printed on the back of a
black hanes T

"Your shortsighted, idiotic, ridiculous failure to plan does not constitute
an emergency on my part.  But I'm feeling nice, so I'll only charge ya
double"

  Available (2) L and (1) XL . White lettering printed on the back of a
black hanes T

"I'm sorry you've forgotten something important.  I'd love to help.  What
was your invoice number?"

Thank you for your time.

:Bruce Cooper
--