[SML] Way off topic...

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:24:10 UTC 2016

My girl has put together a Happy Birthday animated video featuring the "Ditty Kitty" on Fiverr. The proceeds from any sales will go exclusively to the care and feeding of two homeless cat colonies at a local grocery store. At last count, one of the colonies had over 35 residents. She has cared for these colonies every day for eleven years. That's right... every single day (except when she was on the mainland). As she has recently left her position with a local opera company due to being taken advantage of by new management, our finances are stretched fairly thin so if you need a birthday greeting, please check it out. She performs an original song and can customize it for you if desired.

https://www.fiverr.com/popokircool/sing-an-original-birthday-ditty-kitty-cat-video-greeting?context=advanced_search&context_type=new&context_referrer=search_gigs&pos=1&funnel=3cf9519c-37d7-4589-b13f-44f22d9931fc&autoplay=true

Many thanks,

Paul 1

P.S. You really can't tell by this video but she has an amazing voice if I do say so myself.

Sent from my iPad