[SML] Leg a matic corner braces

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Mar 8 23:27:19 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Bill Schaffell via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Anyone have experience with the Leg-A-Matic braces. Pros/ Cons?
> http://www.rosebrand.com/product62/Leg-a-Matic-Corner-Bracket.aspx?tid=3&info=Leg-a-Matic%25e2%2584%25a2%2bHardware%2bPak

I've got a couple dozen seating platforms for my black box that use
those (were built about 15 years ago) - didn't use their hardware kit,
though.... the shop that built them for us used off-the-shelf carriage
bolts.  Anyway, they've been great.... no complaints at all. Our riser
heights are 8", 16" and 24".  (We do diagonal bracing when we get up
to 24".)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com