[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:28:25 UTC 2016

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> ...since PDX is just out of charging range for the Tiny Clown Car...

Advantage: Gas. If I work the details right, *my* tinycar will be in
Portland, finishing up my quest to capture a State Line Photo with the
Cabrio in every continental US State - all I have left are basically
the Lewis & Clark Trail states (NE, CO, UT, WY, MT, ID, OR, & WA). We
have a layoff week before PDX, coming in from Tempe (Hi CB!!).

Ooo! And since the tour ends in Portland, I could concievably pick up
BC, AB, and SK on the way back home...

--
Dave Vick
Flyman/Rigger, "Annie" On Tour 2015-16