[SML] PVC socket cap

jdurand at interstellar.com jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Mar 17 18:35:02 UTC 2016

We've got two printers here, be hard to do. Can't use ABS, not approved
for use in water systems, it would have to be PLA. Then you get the
problem of gluing PLA to PVC.

BTW, on using air in PVC, an old warning on that mentions that PVC
splinters when it breaks and PVC doesn't show up in X-rays so if you get
impaled with a splinter the Dr. won't know where it is.

In fireworks we use HDPE, it just stretches and tears. Dropping it on
concrete doesn't hurt it, just bounces.