[SML] PDX Swilling!!

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Fri Mar 18 12:46:47 UTC 2016

Isn't the Hawaii state line somewhat offshore?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Dave Vick via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Date: 3/18/2016  7:22 AM  (GMT+01:00) To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Cc: Dave Vick <dave.vick at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [SML] PDX Swilling!!
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> That would be awesome. Then it's just Alaska and Hawaii you need to worry
> about, right?

Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Alberta, Saskatchewan,
Quebec, Labrador, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland,
Nova Scotia, and oddly enough.... Washington DC.

Nunavut will be particularly challenging; there's one road that goes
there, and it's only open in the winter, and there (last I looked at
the imagery) is currently no border signage.

> I could see shipping the tinycar to Hawaii just for the shot ... if you won
> the lottery or something.

I've written off Hawaii. Short of taking the license plate off the car
and flying to Honalulu, I don't see it happening.

--
Dave Vick
Flyman/Rigger, "Annie" On Tour 2015-16