[SML] TSA compliant" multitool

James D Smith, RC4 Wireless jds at theatrewireless.com
Mon Mar 21 13:39:41 UTC 2016

Oddly, they do NOT take wine corkscrews that do not have a foil cutting
knife.  It's in the TSA rules that they're allowed!  So... the long
curly thing with a pointed end has been deemed not dangerous, while the
short knife thing is.

I have proven this several times, with a corkscrew that has been found
and examined by several TSA people over the last couple of years.  So
far, they always give it back. Sometimes with a smile!

James David Smith
RC4 Wireless